Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"Day Camp Drama"

It's hard to look past the month that's ahead,
Especially considering how fast time has sped.
However, with no money and no bank to rob,
I began to consider a new summer job.

With some research and consideration, I found some good ones.
I didn't know which was best, but they all sure looked fun.
Then I narrowed it down like I knew that I should,
 to Spring Lake Day Camp, located in Ringwood!

I went and I filled out the online application,
I had decided that Ringwood was the perfect location.
This was all that I had to do,
And they emailed me to schedule an interview.

We picked out a day and time that I'd arrive,
And my good friend Nick offered to drive.
We both had interviews scheduled that day,
And I was quite nervous, asking "What do I say?!"

The interview went well, I didn't have to worry,
But I wanted their decision to come in a hurry.
I still haven't found out if I have been hired,
And the stress of it all has been making me tired.

In about a week, I should definitely know
If I will spend my summer "rolling in the dough".




3 comments:

  1. Nice poem! I'm sure you got the job! Have fun this summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny poem and good luck I hope you get the job do you don't have to find a bank to rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get the job! Your poem was good and I'm sure you'll have a good time this summer!

    ReplyDelete